|global profile mastheads|
List of Usernames and IPs to be checked or blocked. Use the examples below as a guideline to listing IPs or registered users.
If the user or IP is not an obvious vandal or spambot, please use Report:Vandalism and provide us with an explanation of the user's actions, this helps in our attempts to understand the situation and clean up where appropriate.
|VSTF does not do CheckUser requests, please contact Wikia Staff instead.|
Users/IPs needing checked
Multilookup and MWF crosswiki cleanup for all IPs, including any accounts. Check to see if not yet blocked then don't forget to multidelete the IP talk pages/message walls after cleaning everything up to save a LOT of time later if the IP is ever re-used.
IPs with more than 50 wikis
IPs with less than 50 wikis
New spam IPs (not VSTF blocked)
- example (LC • MWF:Profile • MWF:Talk • MWF:Wall • Phalanx)
- Chadideeb179 (LC • MWF:Profile • MWF:Talk • MWF:Wall • Phalanx)
Global vandal: This user has an obvious history of removing large sections of content for no justifiable reason on this Wiki. Additionally - and less obvious unless you know something about the Wiki's topic - the same user repeatedly changed content to false, personally concocted, utterly nonsensical information on that same Wiki.
I used Google to look at user's modus operandi elsewhere, searching as RyanTheGrif17, and searching for user name prior to account-name change (formerly Ryan Griffin265878)
Now I don't know enough about these topics in order to discern when the user is making up complete nonsense to insert; but the usual response from other admins and editors has been pretty consistent:
- 3 (of 3 non-image) edits that were immediately reverted by admin from Feb 2, 2015:
- 1 (of 1) edit that got user blocked from July 7, 2015:
- 2 (of 2) edits immediately reverted by admin:
- 5 (of 5) edits immediately reverted/manually-restored here:
- 11 (of 11) edits immediately reverted/manually-restored here:
- 1 (of 1) edit immediately manually-restored here:
- 1 (of 1) edit immediately fixed here:
- 5 (of 6 non-image) edits immediately reverted; one more 6th edit effectively fixed while other user added additional content to page