If the message is more about my edits on Wikia as a whole, or to do with Community Central, please consider leaving me a message on my Message Wall on central. If you cannot edit because you are blocked, please contact staff—remember to include your Block ID.
To report spam: Click here
To report vandalism: Click here
Otherwise, feel free to leave me a message.
Indefinite global block required, once and for all.
It's JonathanCH6506. Since you're a VSTF, I need your help. I need to issue an indefinite global block to a user named Sean.shn. This block is required due to Sean.shn's massive disputal to Admins, staffs and users. These actions that he did is no longer apologizeable, he is now disputing to users, staffs and admins almost on every wiki he knows and unblocked at. I had enough talk with him, I want to finish the problem once and for all, by global blocking him indefinitely.
- Please contact Wikia 03:53, December 7, 2014 (UTC)
- Hello TyA. Few days ago I was looking in the wikias when I found this:  and . I notified the local admin and nothing was done. Could you please delete those Spams? Matheus Leonardo (talk) 23:33, December 7, 2014 (UTC)
- For things that minor, I'll leave it to the local admins. If they decide to do nothing with it, it really isn't much harm done. 23:35, December 7, 2014 (UTC)
- As I told you on Community Central, they will need to write into Special:Contact. 21:49, December 28, 2014 (UTC)
They have but they never answered
Can I join the VSTF
- Because you do not help with global counter vandalism and spam removal. 21:55, December 28, 2014 (UTC)
User:Stud Style Productions
Hello. may i translate in report sections?
I was interested in helping the VSTF in any way I could. Could you tell me how I should go about that?
- Yo, check out Membership. 19:52, February 12, 2015 (UTC)
Hello. I have translated some pages and templates in VSTF wiki.
pt: and pt-br:
Hi, TyA! Can you tell me where's the difference between pt: and pt-br: ? When I click on these links on the page VSTF Wiki where you added pt-br: I don't see any difference. Harry granger Diskussion | Beiträge 18:46, April 2, 2015 (UTC)
- One is Portuguese and the other is Brazilian Portuguese. Other than that I dunno, someone translated it and just asked if it could be added. 18:49, April 2, 2015 (UTC)